Double Degree with ESCP Business School
The Double Degree between Ca’ Foscari University of Venice and ESCP, one of the most prestigious Business Schools in Europe, allows students to live an experience abroad, to study in a cosmopolitan and multicultural context and to carry out internships in international companies, thus incresing the opportunities of working in a growingly globalized context. At the end of the study path, students will receive a double degree:
- Master's degree in Global Accounting and Finance, Innovation and Marketing, International Management, Management and Sustainability or Marketing and Communication from Ca’ Foscari University of Venice;
- Master in Management from ESCP Business School.
- taking exams for at least 60 ECTS in Italy. The courses will be agreed upon in the first year of the programme (at the beginning of the academic year);
- taking exams for at least 60 ECTS in France;
- carrying out a mandatory internship of at least 36 weeks;
- for the Italian degree it is also necessary to obtain the ECTS required for the final thesis, therefore the credits corresponding to the thesis will be completed by the credits of the memoire and by exams taken in France and aimed at the preparation of the thesis.
How to apply
To be able to participate in the selection process, it is necessary to apply following the procedures and deadlines reported in the call for applications, published annually.
Double/joint degree selection results will be published on this webpage according to the specific timeline mentioned in the Annex A.
Calls and forms
|Call for applications 2023
The link to fill out the application form is reported in the call.
|Ranking list [ITA]
Study period abroad
Students will be contacted by the staff of the Counseling and Welcome Unit for information about the procedures to carry out before, during and after the mobility period, taking place in the second academic year.
Information about scholarship possibilities can be found in the annual call for applications.
All students will be required to submit a Learning Agreement, listing all the academic activities they are planning to take abroad which will be recognized in their study plan after the completion of the mobility.
After having met all the requirements to obtain the qualification at the partner University and at Ca’ Foscari, it will be possible to start the procedure to request both diplomas, which will be legally recognized in the countries of issuance.
Last update: 14/02/2024