Venice, May 20-21, 2020
The 4th Annual Meeting of the Society of Economics of the Household (SEHO) will take place on May 20-21, 2020 in Venice, Italy. The meeting is hosted by the Department of Economics of Ca’ Foscari University of Venice. Agar Brugiavini and Enrica Croda serve as program co-chairs and organizers.
The purpose of the conference is to promote interactions among researchers across a range of fields focusing on the economic analysis of all outcomes of decision-making by household members.
We invite submissions of papers on economics of the family, aging, consumption, savings, labor supply and other uses of time, household formation and dissolution, education and human capital, child outcomes, health economics, migration, domestic violence, inequality, as well as related topics.
Discover more about SEHO.
- Matthias Doepke, Northwestern University
- Kathleen McGarry, UCLA, University of California, Los Angeles
- Viola Angelini, University of Groningen
- Agar Brugiavini, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
- Gabriella Conti, UCL, University College London
- Enrica Croda, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
- Daniela Del Boca, Collegio Carlo Alberto and University of Turin
- Karen Dynan, Harvard University
- Shoshana Grossbard, San Diego State University
- Michael Haliassos, Goethe University Frankfurt
- Charles Yuji Horioka, Kobe University
- Arie Kapteyn, University of Southern California
- Shelley Lundberg, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Daniele Paserman, Boston University
- Valerie Ramey, University of California, San Diego
- Eva Sierminska, LISER Luxembourg
- Elena Stancanelli, Paris School of Economics
- Steven Stillman, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano
- Arthur Van Soest, Tilburg University
- Frederic Vermeulen, University of Leuven
Call for Papers
Researchers interested in participating should submit a complete paper by January 15, 2020 at Conference Maker.
Submissions open on November 1, 2019.
Each participant may submit and present at most one paper, but can co-author more than one paper in the program.
Authors of accepted papers will be notified by the end of February 2020.