Area: Educational Programmes and Student Services (ADiSS)
Ca' Foscari, Dorsoduro 3246, 30123 Venice - map
The staff only receives upon appointment and provides support in both Italian and English.
Select the service you require and book an appointment according to the days/times available:
- appointments for students, teachers and international PTA in mobility;
- appointments for international students and Italian students with an international title who intend to enroll;
- appointments for tax code service;
- appointments for permit of stay service;
- appointments for Joint/Double degree programmes.
In case of need or emergency contact your service of interest by e-mail.
After having used this service, please leave feedback on your experience.
Come to the Welcome Unit if:
- you have an international degree and you are a degree-seeking student wishing to enrol in a Bachelor, Master, PhD or Professional Master Degree Programme at Ca’ Foscari;
- you are enrolled at a university abroad and you want to study at Ca’ Foscari as a visiting student through existing exchange programmes and obtain ECTS;
- you are enrolled at a university abroad and you want to come to Ca’ Foscari for to study or research as a Visiting Student, outside from pre-established exchange programmes:
- you are enrolled or want to enroll in a Joint/Double Degree programme;
- you are a professor, scholar, researcher or member of staff in a foreign university and you want to come for a mobility period to work, train or research at Ca’ Foscari.
You can benefit from information, advice and support regarding:
- registration and enrolment on courses and recognition of academic titles;
- registration in a mobility programme;
- support in the visa request, residence permit, tax code, SSN registration, INPS registration;
- Buddy programme, tutoring for international students, students’ associations.