Deadlines for the degree sessions
Annual deadlines for request to graduate
The annual deadlines for the submission of your request to graduate are:
- 1-10 April for the summer session;
- 1-10 September for the autumn session;
- 1-10 December for the extraordinary session;
- 10-15 January for extraordinary session paying surcharge.
- Online submission of request to graduate: 1-10 December;
- online submission of request to graduate paying surcharge: 11-15 January;
- change title and abstract online:11 December -30 January;
- payment of revenue stamp: 1-10 December;
- payment of revenue stamp online submission paying surcharge: 11-15 January;
- acceptance/rejection of request by supervisor: 8-10 January;
- acceptance/rejection of request by supervisor online submission paying surcharge: 21-25 January
- final date for registration of exams: 11 February;
- final date for withdrawal: 11 February.
Specific deadlines for:
- upload of final thesis: 22 March - 2 April;
- consultation of Compilatio report: 12 -15 April;
- registration of final exam: 19 - 23 April.
- upload of final thesis: 29 March -12 April;
- consultation of Compilatio report: 16 - 22 April;
- publication of graduation calendar: 2 April;
- registration of final exam: during graduation session [ITA];
- graduation sessions: 26 April -14 May.
Last update: 25/02/2021