You will find here the newsletters of our project, giving information about GAIN main achievements.
Subscribe to GAIN newsletter
To receive regular updates about our activities, please subscribe to the GAIN newsletter
- Article on «Drag coefficient parameter estimation for aquaculture systems»
Authors: Scott C.James, Fearghal O’Donncha
- Article on “Harmful phytoplankton diversity and dynamics in an upwelling region (Sagres, SW Portugal) revealed by ribosomal RNA microarray combined with microscopy»
Authors: Sergei Danchenko, Bruno Fragoso, Delphine Guillebault, John Icely, Marco Berzano, Alice Newton
- Objectives and activities
- Precision fish farming where are we up to now
- Valorisation of aquaculture side streams
- Valorisation of shellfish regulatory services
- Novel eco-efficient fish feeds
- GAIN Main outcomes
Moreover the GAIN partners shot some miniclips or professional videos presenting the work done during the project implementation.