Scholarship program of the European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling
- It is a common project of 9 European universities (Autonomous University of Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Paul Sabatier-Toulouse, Sorbonne-Paris, Leuven, Groningen, Perugia and Trieste) and involves periods of mobility in at least two of the Universities.
- It also involves 32 other international partners (Universities, Supercomputing Centers and Companies) from inside and outside Europe where students can also do secondments related with the research in their master theses.
- It provides a complete training in a wide variety of methodologies in Theoretical Chemistry and the last semester is dedicated to carry out an original research project that involves at least two partners of the consortium, and that will be the main contents of the Master Thesis to be defended by the student at the end of the Master.
New call for grants with over 25 scholarships (1000 euros / month, plus tuition fees, medical insurance, installation and mobility) and cover the two years of the master. Students in the last year of their degree or that have already finished it can apply in this call.
- The Application procedure is open at TCCM website
Information of the master degree
Brochure for the programme
- You can contact the programme by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries
- You can also follow the programme in our Twitter and Facebook accounts:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EM_TCCM (@EM_TCCM )
- Facebook: TCCM - European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling