International Conference of the Journal of International Accounting Research (JIAR)
Dipartimento di Management
***REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN***
To register for the conference, click http://aaahq.org/Meetings/2018/JIAR
In June 2018 the International Accounting Section (IAS) of the American Accounting Association (AAA) will hold the sixth conference of the Journal of International Accounting Research in Venice, at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice. The goal of the conference is to expand the scope and impact of international accounting research through increased understanding and awareness of international accounting challenges and opportunities. Original and rigorous research will provide academics, practitioners and regulators with deeper insights into international accounting issues. The Key-note speakers for the conference will be Professor Begoña Giner, from the University of Valencia, and Professor Mark De Fond, from the USC University of Southern California.
Participants are invited to attend a cultural event on June 28th and the gala dinner on June 29th.
We welcome high-quality and original papers related to the following subjects: auditing, financial accounting, managerial accounting, systems, tax, and other specialties within the field of accounting. Conference papers can be submitted in one of two tracks: Plenary Session submissions or Concurrent Session submissions.
Plenary Session Submissions:
- Plenary papers can be submitted for consideration for the Journal of International Accounting Research (JIAR). All papers will receive a thorough written review.
- Accepted Plenary Session papers designated for JIAR will be published in the Journal of International Accounting Research (conditional on satisfactory responses to reviewers’ and discussant’s comments).
- The conference will waive the conference registration fee and will pay for part of the airfare and lodging expenses (up to 1.500€) for one presenter for each accepted paper.
- To submit a plenary paper, please follow the regular submission procedure for JIAR outlined at: http://aaahq.org/IA/Journal and state in the cover letter that it is a submission for the JIAR conference.
- Submission fees are waived for papers submitted to the Plenary sessions of the 2018 JIAR Conference
Papers submitted to the Concurrent Sessions will be considered for presentation at the conference, but not for publication in the Journal of International Accounting Research. Submissions should be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper Submission: extended to February 15, 2018
Notification paper acceptance: March 15, 2018
Early registration: March 30, 2018
L'evento si terrà in italiano
American Accounting Association, Department of Management,
|JIAR_2018 venue and how to reach||209 KB|