Area: Educational Programmes and Student Services (ADiSS)
Malcanton Marcorà, Dorsoduro 3484/D, 30123 Venice - map
Opening Hours and Access
In compliance with the Covid-19 prevention measures issued by the Italian Government, all front office appointments will be carried out remotely.
Tuesday: 9.30 - 12.30
Wednesday: 9.30 - 12.30 e 14.30 - 16.30
Thursday: 9.30 - 12.30
Services for students
Information/front-office/problem solving, in collaboration with the Deparments and the Central Administration offices, for:
- welcome to freshmen (including international and part-time students);
- awarding of ECTS from a previous career for transfers, passages, options;
- assistance for presentation of the study plan;
- calendar of classes, exams and final examinations;
- assessment of Additional Learning Requirements (OFA) and entry requirements;
- management of the testing phase for study plans;
- opening and management of the exam lists and problem solving;
- management of internships and substitute activities;
- coordination of information and orientation tutors.
General information can be found through the Tutoring Service [ITA].
International Counseling Service
For those students enrolled in the Degree Programs of the Department of Philosophy and Cultural Heritage, the International Counseling Service has the following schedule:
- Thursday 9.30 - 13.00 Malcanton Marcorà, ground floor, room 05, dining area
Dr. Elena Alfine receives students by appointment, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students enrolled in the Degree Programmes belonging to the Department of Humanities can use a similar service by writing to email@example.com.
Last update: 15/07/2020