Ciset administration and research offices, together with the teaching spaces dedicated to the Master in Tourism Economics and Management, are located at Palazzo S. Paolo, Treviso (Riviera S. Margherita, 76).
Palazzo San Paolo
Palazzo San Paolo includes the area of the former Convent of the Dominicans of San Paolo, which has been in operation since the 13th century until its forced closure in 1810.
The French domination demolished part of the late Renaissance cloister and the church, dedicating the rest of the building to a hospital and military structure.
From 1945 to 1995 it was used as a Military District - "Micca Colombo" barrack. Since 2001 it has hosted the University Campus and Ciset from 2018.
How to reach Palazzo San Paolo
Last update: 18/01/2023