|Academic year||2019/2020 Syllabus of previous years|
|Official course title||IDONEITA' INFORMATICA|
|Course code||FT0290 (AF:308731 AR:135998)|
|Degree level||Bachelor's Degree Programme|
|Educational sector code||NN|
The course contributes to the attainment of the teaching goals of the CdS in the area of computer skills.
The course aims to provide: basic knowledge on the use of IT tools; IT skills for building and managing a website; the basis of computational thinking that is the ability to solve simple problems through the use of computer tools.
- Basic knowledge about HTM and CSS
- Basics of problem solving and programming
- Knowledge and understanding of the functionalities of a computer
Ability to apply knowledge and understanding:
- To build a web page
- To be able to analyze a simple computer problem
- To be able to formulate the problem in such a way that it can be solved by means of a calculator
- To automate problem resolution through a simple program
- To Demonstrate a general understanding of computer use
- To Demonstrate a general understanding of formatting multimedia pages
Autonomy of judgment:
- To be able to choose the most suitable constructs for the creation of a website
- To be able to decide if a problem can be solved by an IT tool
- To Be able to consult the texts and reference materials suggested by the teachers
- To be able to apply the acquired skills
- To be able to use the online teaching platform
- To be able to independently study materials and topics not covered by the on-line lectures
- Introduction to HTML
- Introduction to CSS
- Other HTML tags
- CSS Properties
- Web development tools
- Layout with CSS
- Other CSS selectors
- Introduction to programming
- Introduction to problem solving
- What are the variables?
- Computer animation bases
- Interactive programs
- Texts and strings
- Logic and conditional
The student will be able to follow the interactive lessons present on the site and verify his learning through the numerous self-assessment tests.
The learning process is mainly based on the study and individual practice starting from the materials made available on the course web page on the University Moodle portal.
There are also scheduled meetings with the teacher for clarification and for the study of the contents of the course.
Course with sustainable contents
University credits of sustainability: 3
Lecture notes, material for reference or for self-assessment available online or as e-book
Use of virtual forum, blog or wiki
E-learning, moodle platforms
This subject deals with topics related to the macro-area "Human capital, health, education" and contributes to the achievement of one or more goals of U. N. Agenda for Sustainable Development