POLISH LANGUAGE – LANGUAGE AND TRANSLATION 1
|Academic year||2020/2021 Syllabus of previous years|
|Official course title||LINGUA POLACCA - LINGUA E TRADUZIONE 1|
|Course code||LM002U (AF:330404 AR:175602)|
|Modality||For teaching methods (in presence/online) please check the timetable|
|Degree level||Master's Degree Programme (DM270)|
|Educational sector code||L-LIN/21|
|Moodle||Go to Moodle page|
- European, American and Postcolonial Language and Literature, Slavic and Balkan Studies;
- Language Sciences.
The course of Polish Language - Language and Translation is among the characterizing teachings of the courses of study in "European, American and Postcolonial Language and Literature" and "Language Sciences". It consists of a teacher module and language support classes. It aims to develop advanced skills (at C1 level of the European Common framework) in the field of Polish literary language, deepen the study of complex sentence structures and improve translation techniques from Polish to Italian and vice versa.
The course of Polish Language - Language and Translation consists of a teacher module and language support classes. It aims: a) to develop advanced skills in the field of Polish literary language; b) to deepen and widen the study of complex sentence structures; c) to improve translation techniques from Polish to Italian and vice versa.
Knowledge and understanding
Understanding and properly formulating speeches in Polish language on complex and articulate issues.
Reading and understanding complex texts of various types.
Understanding an Polish language text and to be able to translating it.
Applying knowledge and understanding
Acquiring the ability to understand and produce all kinds of oral and written text and place it in the correct cultural context.
Knowing how to interact in polish language in formal and informal situations, recognizing the diversity of the linguistic register.
Acquiring the ability to translate into Italian texts of different type.
Be able to develop the ability to assess the linguistic data; retrieve and use the bibliographical sources; develop the ability to translate from polish language into Italian and vice versa.
Being able to communicate in a clear and structured Polish language, using a terminology appropriate to the communicative context.
Being able to interact with peers and with the teacher.
Being able to apply the communicative skills acquired during the courses.
Being able to carry out further studies and research.
Knowing how to use the technological tools to select the appropriate literature sources. Knowing how to update the knowledge.
Being able to critically consult reference books.
2. O tlumaczeniu zle i dobrze, Dambska-Prokop Urszula, Sztuka i Wiedza, Krakow, 2012-07-06
3. W poszukiwaniu dominanty translatorskiej, Bednarczyk A., PWN 2008
4. Czule slowka Slownik afektonimow, Banko M. Zygmunt A., PWN 2012
5. "Mala encyklopedia przekladoznawstwa", red. Urszula Dambska-Prokop, Czestochowa 2000.
6. "Polski bez bledow. Poradnik jezykowy dla kazdego", M. Tytula, M. Losiak, ParkEdukacja, Warszawa 2008
7."Vademecum tlumacza", K. Lipinski, Idea, Krakow 2000.
8. "Praktyczny slownik laczliwosci skladniowej czasownikow polskich", St. Medaj, Universitas, Krakow 2005
9. "Mowi sie. Porady jezykowe Profesora Bralczyka", PWN, Warszawa 2001
10. "500 zdan polskich", Jerzy Bralczyk, Agora, warszawa 2015
11. "Klucz do wierszy", Wiola Prochniak, Wyd. KUL. Lublin 2012.