Branchini, C., Mantovan, L. (ed) 2020. A grammar of Italian Sign Language. SIGN-HUB Sign Language Grammars [SHSLG]. A selection of articles will be indicated during the course.
Pfau R., Steinbach, M., Woll B. (ed) 2012. Sign Language. An international Handbook. Mouton De Gruyter. Students will read the following article:
- Coordination and subordination – Tang & Lau
Pfau R., Steinbach, M., Hermann, A. (2016). A matter of complexity. Mouton De Gruyter. Students will read the following articles:
- Complex sentences in sign languages - Pfau & Steinbach
- Observations on clausal complementation in Turkish Sign Language – Göksel & Kelepir
- An in-depth tour into sentential complementation in Italian Sign Language – Geraci & Aristodemo
- Embedding polar interrogatives in American Sign Language – Davidson & Caponigro
Further articles in electronic format will be made available during the course.