As long as the exam will be held online due to the COVID-19 emergency, it will be a written ONLINE exam involving theoretical questions, exercises, and comments to graphs and fiscal indicators tables.
Otherwise, the exam consists of a written test, composed of 3 to 6 questions, which aims to verify the learning of the concepts and the ability to apply them to concrete cases. There is no oral exam.
- Duration of the written exam: 1h-1: 30h
- Each answer is worth a variable number of points depending on the question.
- The final grade of the task is given by the sum of the points obtained in the answers.
- The exam is passed if the sum is at least 18.
- If the sum of the points exceeds 30 the "lode" will be awarded.
Questions can be:
- analytical exercises
- numerical exercises
- multiple choice questions
- charts, tables and fiscal indicators to be commented.
The Moodle website will include exercises and examples of exam questions.