Notes taken during the lessons and displayed PP presentations (downloadable from the Moodle platform)
- P. MATTHIAE, La storia dell'Arte dell'Oriente Antico. I primi imperi e i principati del Ferro, Milano 1997, pp. 216-223, 236-242, 276-280.
- P. MATTHIAE, La storia dell'Arte dell'Oriente Antico. I grandi imperi, Milano 1996, pp.89-91, 124-126, 191-194.
- M. H. FELDMAN, Communities of Style Portable Luxury Arts, Identity, and Collective Memory in the Iron Age Levant, Chicago 2014
- J. ARUZ, S.B. GRAFF, Y. RAKIC, Assyria To Iberia at the Dawn of Classical Age, New York 2014, pp. 141-156.
- R. BARNETT, Ancient Ivories in the Middle East and Adjacent Countries, Qedem 14, Jerusalem.
- S.M. CECCHINI, S. MAZZONI, E. SCIGLIUZZO (eds.) Syrian and Phonenician Ivories of the Early First Millennium BCE, Pisa 2009.
During the course, a list of articles will be provided, the reading of two of which is requested for the exam
Students who are unable to attend the lessons are invited to ask the instructor for a different program and bibliography.