Economics Department, Venice. San Giobbe, A005.
Monday (from January 30th 2023) 13:30-15:00
Book office hours here
I am available to supervise students interested in the following topics:
I encourage students to use mixed-methods, including quantiative analysis of secondary data, descriptive analysis of secondary data, qualitative analysis of primary and secondary sources.
follow the feed
- Climate policy and sustainable development through an in-depth analysis of the NDCs and long-term strategies within the Paris agreement
- Climate change, energy demand, energy prices
- Energy poverty, energy access and use and adaptive capacity: Analyse the benefits of energy access in terms of reduced vulnerability to climate change
- Climate change adaptation for households, firms, countries, regions
- Technological and social innovation for climate resilient development (household, firm, country, regional level)
- Firms' strategies to address climate risk