Teaching and research abroad

Find out more about the teaching and research programmes offering international mobility grants to Ca’ Foscari’s academic staff. Some are funded by the EU while others are directly funded by the University. The relevant offices will provide you with support if you are interested in these programmes. 

You may also apply independently in the framework of other mobility programmes not run directly by Ca' Foscari.

Double and Joint Degrees

These are study programmes developed with foreign universities involving periods of international mobility and the award of one or more qualifications by the partner universities (double or multiple qualification) or a single qualification recognised by all universities involved (joint qualification).

Many Double/Joint Degrees offer teaching staff and researchers outbound mobility opportunities.

Last update: 15/05/2024