Department of Asian and North African Studies
Access, opening hours, contacts
From 16 March to 2 April 2020, you can directly contact the service by email or by telephone:
- Monday and Wednesday, 10.00 am - 12.00 noon, tel: + 39 337 104 4527
- Tuesday and Thursday, 10.00 am - 12.00 noon, tel: +39 334 671 9410
Department of Linguistics and Comparative Cultural Studies
Polo didattico San Basilio, Salizada San Basegio - Magazzino 5, Dorsoduro - port area, 30123 Venice - map
Opening Hours and Access
In compliance with the COVID-19 prevention measures issued by the Italian Government, all front office appointments will be carried out remotely.
From Monday to Thursday: 10.00 am - 12.00 am (noon).
Front-office by reservation.
Services for students
Information/front-office/problem solving, in collaboration with the Deparments and the Central Administration offices, for:
- welcome to freshmen (including international and part-time students);
- awarding of ECTS from a previous career for transfers, passages, options;
- assistance for presentation of the study plan;
- calendar of classes, exams and final examinations;
- assessment of Additional Learning Requirements (OFA) and entry requirements;
- management of the testing phase for study plans;
- opening and management of the exam lists and problem solving;
- management of internships and substitute activities;
- coordination of information and orientation tutors.
General information can be found through the Tutoring Service [ITA].
Last update: 07/04/2020