Area: Educational Programmes and Student Services (ADiSS)
San Giobbe, Cannaregio 873, 30121 Venice - map
Opening Hours and Access
From Tuesday to Friday: 9.30 am - 12.30 am
Access in the morning by appointment.
From Monday to Wednesday you can also access in the afternoon, by appointment to be agreed in writing with firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for students
Information/front-office/problem solving, in collaboration with the Deparments and the Central Administration offices, for:
- welcome to freshmen (including international and part-time students);
- awarding of ECTS from a previous career for transfers, passages, options;
- assistance for presentation of the study plan;
- calendar of classes, exams and final examinations;
- assessment of Additional Learning Requirements (OFA) and entry requirements;
- management of the testing phase for study plans;
- opening and management of the exam lists and problem solving;
- coordination of information and orientation tutors.
General information can be found through the Tutoring Service.