cerCa’ and Venetian Consortium Catalogue SBA Resources and Digital Library (BDA)
cerCa’ is the portal for the University's printed and electronic resources that enables users to search simultaneously for
- books and journals in the libraries
- e-books and e-journals accessible only to Ca' Foscari members
- research outputs in ARCA
- articles and other online documents from databases, electronic periodical collections, e-books, institutional archives and other academic resources.
With cerCa', you can check in real time the availability of the book or journal you are looking for:
- click on Find it at
- find the name of the library that owns the document and the shelfmark.
If the document is online, the Full text disponibile (Full text available) caption appears (link to resource).
If the document is excluded from lending (journals, textbooks, dictionaries and encyclopaedias, multimedia materials, rare and valuable books), the following captions appear:
- Documento per sola consultazione interna/Libro di testo. Non prestabile (Document for internal consultation/textbook only. Not lendable)
- Documento non ammesso alla circolazione (Document not accepted for circulation)
For more information Would you like to know more?
Venetian Consortium Catalogue
Venetian Consortium Catalogue is the collective catalogue of the Venice Hub of the National Library Service (VEA-SBN Hub), to which 38 libraries in the Venice metropolitan area belong, including the libraries of Ca' Foscari Library System.
The catalogue offers the following services:
- Personal area
Upon entering the personal area from the catalogue page, by clicking on the My library account button in the top right-hand corner and then select "If you have an account provided by Ca Foscari click here to log in", you can check your reader situation (current loans, reservations, loan requests, purchase suggestions), personal messages sent by libraries, saved searches and bibliographies.
- New arrivals in the catalogue
On the homepage, a carousel of book covers shows the latest books entered in the catalogue.
To select only the most recent entries for a specific library, click on Check out the new purchases button and select the relevant library. You can make a further selection by relevance, title, author or time period.
|Catalogue guide [ITA]
Last update: 27/02/2024