How to pay
Tuition fees for BA and MA degrees - a.y. 2022/2023
University fees will be paid through the new pagoPA system, which guarantees secure and trustworthy electronic payments to public administrations.
All public administrations must adhere to this initiative, which is promoted by the Presidency of the Council of Ministers.
In order to pay, you will have to log in to the “payment” section of your Personal Area where you can find the payment invoice.
Then, you can pay through one of the following methods:
Click on "Pay Online" and choose among the following options:
- Credit Card. PagoPA accepts the following debit/credit cards:
- Visa electron
- American Express
Once you have entered your credit card details you will be directed to the payment page;
- Current Account. The following banks can provide for this service:
- Banco Popolare di Sondrio
- Postepay - Poste italiane – Carta Banco posta impresa
- Postepay - Poste italiane – Carta Banco posta
- Intesa Sanpaolo – Pago in conto
- Intesa Sanpaolo – Masterpass
- Intesa Sanpaolo – Visa/Mastercard
- Io conto – pagamento diretto bonifico
- My bank – find your bank in the list of licensed banks; if you find your bank, please select it and you will be directed to the home banking page and carry out the payment;
- Other Payment Methods. Here is the list of active services:
- Bancomat pay
- Intesa Sanpaolo – PayPal
Payment through "Payment Notification"
Print the Payment Notification. You can proceed to the payment in the following ways:
- Through the desk of a credit institute which is part of the PagoPA system;
- At a tobacco seller shop or facility enrolled in the PagoPa system, or at an ATM authorised to provide this service;
- By using the CBILL circuit. To carry out the payment you should use the code number of the body “4P316” and add the code of the payment notification.
The payment will be automatically recorded within our management system over the days subsequent to the payment.
Pagare tramite CartaConto - Nowbanking
Once you have activated your CartaConto, you can download the Crédit Agricole Italia App to pay your tuition fee. Select the "Pagamenti" icon from the NavBar at the bottom of the screen.
Before the payment, please remember to download or print out the payment invoice.
Scan the QR code or enter the code from the invoice and confirm the payment.
Log on to your Personal Area in www.unive.it (select Student Services Office > Payments) to check:
- status of payments;
- amount due for instalment.
If you do not pay one or more invoices related to a.y. 2022/2023 tuition fees (instalments and/or penalty fees) by 30 September 2023, you will not be able to:
- enroll in your next academic year;
- carry out any career steps (ex. change your course of study, transfer to another University, etc.);
- take exams and have all your academic activities recognized, internships included;
- participate in mobility programs and other educational activities organized by the University;
- use Moodle;
- use the University Library Services
Repayment of financial benefits
If you have to repay a financial benefit you obtained from the University, you will be contacted in order to settle your position. If you need to withdraw from your studies or transfer to another University please contact the Office which gave you the financial benefit beforehand. In any case, your academic career will be suspended until you have fully returned the financial benefit.
Last update: 12/07/2023