Enrolment in subsequent years
You will automatically be enrolled in the academic year 2018/2019 by:
- Paying the first instalment of your tuition fees according to the procedures laid down;
- Completing the online questionnaire on the teaching services, which will be online from 1 August 2018 to 31 January 2019 in your Personal Area. You must fill in this questionnaire in order to access full online services (print certificates, study plan, register for exams …). You can also view the results of questionnaires compiled in previous years.
When do you need to go in person to the Student Administration Unit?
- If you have not yet paid the second instalment for the academic year 2017/2018;
- If the PagoPA code necessary to pay the first instalment of your university tuition fees does not appear in your Personal Area;
- If you intend to request an intra-university transfer;
- If you were not enrolled for one or more consecutive academic years previously;
- If you are a non-EU student and you have not yet submitted your request for a new permit of stay or the renewed permit of stay (if your previous one has expired) to the Enrolment Unit. Remember that you can only enrol in subsequent years with a valid permit of stay.
Last update: 08/10/2019