The publications catalogue of the Department collects the information from ARCA [ITA], the institutional open-access archive of Ca’ Foscari scientific production.
It is also accessible from cerCa, the Ca’ Foscari bibliographic platform.
Working in research
PhD Degree is the highest level of academic education. It is a limited admission degree programme and lasts for at least three years. It allows graduates to develop methods and skills to pursue highly qualified research.
Short-term research fellowships allow Master’s Degree graduates to pursue short-term research (less than 12 months normally) including them in existing projects and research groups.
Research grants allow Master’s Degree graduates and PhDs to pursue research activities at the university or in the projects offered to the candidates.
In this section also a list of the ongoing research grants and topics [ITA], including the area research fellowships and the research fellowships on specific projects.
Discover all the other opportunities of international recruitment at Ca’ Foscari: our University is highly committed in achieving excellence in research, developing international partnerships and funding new talents.
Bio and Nanotechnologies
- Applications of Bio and nanomaterials for human health
- Biomolecular engineering
- Experimental Condensed Matter Physics
- Electronics and Telecom Lab (E&T Lab)
- Molecular Electrochemistry Laboratory (MECLab)
- Nanomaterials for Green and Energy Applications (Nano4GEA)
- Nanomaterials for Health & Environmental Smart Sensors (Nano4Sens)
- Physical Chemistry of Materials
- Polyphenols Chemistry & material Science laboratory (PPM)
- Ultrafast science
- Analysis of evolutive partial differential equations
- Heterogeneous Catalysis and Materials (CATMAT)
- Green organic synthesis team (GOST)
- Luminescent coordination compounds of d- and f-block elements
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- Organometallic and Bio-organometallic Chemistry Group
- Industrial Organic Synthesis
- Industrial processes and catalyzed reactions
- Supramolecular Homogeneous Organic Transformations (SHOT)
- Theoretical Soft Matter Group
Drug delivery system based on Luminous Carbon Nanoparticles (CNP)
Call: Selection notice of the research proposals for 2015
Scientific Coordinator: Pietro Riello
Role of UNIVE: Coordinator
Duration: 24 months from 01/11/2015 to 31/10/2017
Overall cost: 70,000 €
UNIVE budget: 50,000 €
Research group UNIVE: Pietro Riello, Benedetti Alvise, Patrizia Canton, Maurizio Selva, Alvise Perosa, Emmanuele Kizito Ambrosi.
HEterogeneous Robust Catalysts to Upgrade Low valuE biomass Streams
Project number: 20153T4REF_006
Project coordinator: Michela Signoretto
Role of UNIVE: Unità di ricerca
Duration: 36 months from 05/02/2017 to 05/02/2020
Overall budget: 330,628 €
Overall MIUR contribution: 221,000 €
UNIVE budget: 51,000 €
MIUR funding to UNIVE: 41,000 €
Cofunding from the university: 10,000 €
Research group UNIVE: Michela Signoretto, Elena Ghedini, Olivo Alberto.
Production of leather making biopolymers from biomasses and industrial by-products through life cycle designed processes
Project: LIFE 2015
Project number: LIFE15 ENV/IT/000654
Call: Life environmental and resource efficiency 2015
Scientific Coordinator: Valentina Beghetto
Role of UNIVE: Associated beneficiary
Duration: 36 months from 01/07/2016 to 30/06/2019
Overall budget: 3.756,150 €
UNIVE budget: 198,996 €
Research group UNIVE: Valentina Beghetto, Alberto Scrivanti, Matteo Bertoldini, Roberto Sole.