Erasmus+ Staff Training from non-EU countries (ICM)
The key action KA107 of the Erasmus+ programme for International Credit Mobility (ICM) promotes the implementation of mobility projects outside the EU, in line with the strategy for the internationalisation of higher education institutions.
Ca’ Foscari University (UNIVE), among all traditional international mobility programs, offers to international teachers and administrative staff members also the mobility opportunities of the new Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Program (ICM), entirely funded by the European Union, with the objective of promoting international mobility of students and staff from and to non EU countries.
At the moment there are two different active projects, both based on single country projects:
- the first one has a financial envelope of € 1.646.808,00, covering the 2018-2020 period, and will end mandatorily on 31/07/2020.
- the second one has a financial envelope of € 1.617.540,00, covering the 2019-2022 period, and will end mandatorily on 31/07/2022.
Partner countries, from which incoming administrative and teaching staff mobility for training will be possible, are:
- Project 2018-2020 (mobility during the academic years 2018-2019 and 2019-2020): Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Canada, China, Ethiopia, Russian Federation, Georgia, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Malaysia, Mongolia, Montenegro, Tunisia, Ukraine
- Project 2019-2022 (mobility during the academic years 2019-2020, 2020-2021 and 2021-2022): mobilty schemes are under finalization
Non-Eu administrative and teaching staff members interested in coming to Ca’ Foscari as a Staff for Training Erasmus+ ICM incoming should be sure of the existence of a valid Inter-Institutional Agreement between their University and Ca’ Foscari, checking the List of partner Universities attached in the Downloads section.
- Promote excellence in Higher Education;
- Raise the level of teaching and professional capacities;
- Improve the ability to determine changes in modernization and international openness within education organizations;
- Improve understanding and responsiveness to social, linguistic and cultural diversity;
- improve language skills;
- Better understanding of the interconnections between formal and non-formal education, vocational training and the labor market.
Members of the teaching and administrative staff of partner Universities will have the opportunity to spend a mobility period at UNIVE from non EU countries all over the world. Mobilities can last from a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of 60 days. For more details, please check the List of partner Universities attached in the Module section and, if your University is present, contact your International Relations Office.
Mobility scholarships are assigned through calls launched by partner Universities on their websites, indicating participation requisites and applications submission modalities.
Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility (ICM) scholarship is primarily finalised to activities of training events, job shadowing, peer mentoring (excluding participation to conferences) at Ca’ Foscari, based on what’s specified in the specific country project.
Beneficiaries will receive an individual support as a contribution to their costs during their mobility (€ 160,00 per day until the 14th day, and € 112,00 per day for the following days).
Furthermore, travels (1 round-trip flight ticket per beneficiary) will be covered by the Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility project and provided by Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, according to the fixed amount assigned per destination.
The amount of the Erasmus+ grant will be trasnferred in full, after the subscription of the Grant Agreement, within 30 days from the beginning of the mobility. UNIVE will provide assistance to find accommodation and for the release of visa and stay permit when necessary. During the whole mobility, Ca’Foscari will provide support through its International Relations Office.
How to participate
Every person wishing to apply for a Staff for Training mobility to Ca’ Foscari within the Erasmus+ ICM Program, that’s possible only in response to an open call launched by the home University, must include in the application a Letter of interest signed by the Head of one of the UNIVE Administrative Units (for administrative staff) or by an UNIVE teacher (for faculties). In case of difficulties in identifying the right person, please contact email@example.com
Last update: 04/12/2019