Semester courses in English
For the 2019/2020 a.y. the School offers English-taught courses for exchange students and for Ca' Foscari students in different subject areas. All courses award 6 CFU/ECTS to students who pass the final exam; Ca' Foscari students will need to gain approval from their head of studies (collegio didattico) before proceeding with credit recognition.
Courses for exchange students
The SIE organises numerous courses, specifically designed for exchange students spending time at Ca' Foscari during the academic year, on different academic fields: Italian and Venetian history, Art History; Literature; Science; etc...
- Erasmus + exchange students
- Overseas and other interuniversity exchange students
- Double and Joint degree students will be admitted according to the provisions of each project – please contact us for more information
- Students regularly enrolled at Ca' Foscari who are up to date with their University fees and who have verified the possibilities for credit recognition with their Head of Studies ("Collegio didattico")
2nd semester of 2019/2020 a.y.
For the 2nd semester of the 2019/2020 a.y. we will be offering the following English taught courses:
- - History of Italian Culture and literature – Modern and Contemporary
- SIE064 - History of the Arts of Venice MOD.2
- - Italian Culture and Made in Italy
- SIE001 - Contemporary History of Venice
- - Introduction to Classics
Schedule and classrooms
The courses will run overall from February 10th to May 8th 2020, with exams possibly taking place the week after (to be confirmed). Classes will be once a week for 2h30, for 12 weeks (classes falling on public holidays will be moved to the following week).
How to enrol
Enrolment for these courses is now closed.
1st semester a.a 2020/2021
Information on courses in the first semester of 2020/2021 will be available shortly.
Last update: 26/03/2020