Semester courses in English
For the first semester of the 2020/2021 a.y. the English-taught courses offered to exchange students and to Ca' Foscari students will be reduced to two courses, due to the Covid-19 Health emergency. The courses will be held in e-learning mode until the end of the first semester.
The courses will award 6 CFU/ECTS to students who pass the final exam. Ca' Foscari students will need to gain approval from their head of studies (collegio didattico) before proceeding with credit recognition.
- Erasmus + exchange students
- Overseas and other interuniversity exchange students
- Double and Joint degree students will be admitted according to the provisions of each project
- Students regularly enrolled at Ca' Foscari who are up to date with their University fees and who have verified the possibilities for credit recognition with their Head of Studies ("Collegio didattico")
1st semester 2020/2021 a.y.
For the 1st semester of the 2020/2021 a.y. we will be offering the following English taught courses:
- SIE031 - History Of Italian Culture And Literature - From The Beginning To The Renaissance
- SIE007 - History Of The Arts Of Venice And The Veneto
The courses will be held online through streaming live classes and a distance learning platform.
Zoom will be used for online classes and Moodle as learning platform.
Information about the schedule will be communicated shortly.
Classes will start by mid September, 2020.
Online courses are accessible by means of an up-to-date PC, notebook or tablet, a good, fast internet connection, preferably with unlimited Gigabytes, and attached microphone and webcam.
All applicants enrolling in our courses must already have this equipment.
How to enrol
Enrolment for these course is now open until August, 7th 2020. Please click on this link.
2nd semester 2020/2021 a.y.
Information on courses in the second semester of 2020/2021 will be available shortly.
Last update: 28/07/2020