|Academic year||2018/2019 Syllabus of previous years|
|Official course title||INGEGNERIA DEL SOFTWARE|
|Course code||CT0090 (AF:230280 AR:111541)|
|Modality||On campus classes|
|Degree level||Bachelor's Degree Programme|
|Educational sector code||INF/01|
|Moodle||Go to Moodle page|
- knowledge about software architectures and formalisms for the analysis and design of software products
- ability to select the most appropriate processes for managing software projects also in emerging application areas
The aim of the course is to provide the main methodologies required for software engineering (from the initial business plan, to the use of UML for the analysis and design phases, to the testing techniques for verification and validation of a software product (an Android app).
2. Requirement Engineering Processes - System Models - Prototyping
3. Design Methodologies
4. Verification and Validation Techniques
5. Managing People - Software Cost Estimation - Software Change
6. Legal and Quality issues
7. Development of Android apps and LegoMindStorms robot programming
Roger S Pressman, Software Engineering: A Practitioner's Approach, McGraw-Hill, 2014
Sinan Si Alhir: Learning UML, O'Reilly, 2003
The final exam will consist in the evaluation of the developed system as well as of the supporting documents.
The moodle platform will be used to collect all the teaching material and the students' deliverables.