GERMAN LANGUAGE - LANGUAGE AND TRANSLATION
|Academic year||2018/2019 Syllabus of previous years|
|Official course title||LINGUA TEDESCA - LINGUA E TRADUZIONE|
|Course code||LM0052 (AF:278380 AR:157226)|
|Modality||On campus classes|
|Degree level||Master's Degree Programme (DM270)|
|Educational sector code||L-LIN/14|
|Spazio Moodle||Link allo spazio del corso|
- the development of written and speaking abilities at C2 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (and as in the ZOP exam of the Goethe Institut);
- the comprehension and summary of complex German and English linguistic texts of a specified area.
competence in executing an argumentative analysis of the content of scientific test;
competence in applying the correct terminology in the description of linguistic phenomena;
competence in evaluating in a independent way of arguments about the contents and competence in presenting these arguments in oral of written form in an appropriate communicative form
Contents of native German speakers' classes with language experts (CELs):
1. writen and oral skills, C2 level n the CEFRL.
2. How to write a summary based on a scientific or essayistic writings on German literature, culture and language.
3. Rhetorical and stylistic devices for writing summaries on scientific or essaystic texts on German literature, culture and language.
4. Rhetorical and stylistic devices to develope academic speaking and discussion skills.
5. Analysis of literary, essayistic and journalistic texts.
Online and written materials will be be provided by the lecturer and the language assistants.
its appropriateness and clarity in content and form and well as in its originality of thought. Also the exam of the language instruction part of the course involves a written summary of a complex scientific text. The written exam takes 4 hours.