|Telefono||041 234 9165|
|Fax||041 234 9176|
www.unive.it/persone/enrica.croda (scheda personale)
Dipartimento di Economia
Sito web struttura: https://www.unive.it/dip.economia
Sede: San Giobbe
Delegata del dipartimento per l'internazionalizzazione
Erasmus+ Ca’ Foscari Outgoing Students
Pubblicato il 04/11/2019
I coordinate the Department of Economics Erasmus+ exchange programs with the following destinations: Universite Paris 1 - Pantheon Sorbonne, and University of Warwick.
If you wish to discuss Erasmus outgoing matters, please come to my office hours. No appointment necessary.
ERASMUS+ CA’ FOSCARI OUTGOING STUDENTS
Please, familiarize with the information available at the following links before coming to my office hours.
- General info on the Erasmus+ program at Ca’ Foscari: http://www.unive.it/data/11679/
- General info if you are selected: http://www.unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/ateneo/internazionale/documenti/andare_estero/studio/erasmus_studio/2017-18/Incontro_vincitori_Erasmus__per_studio_a.a._2017-2018.pdf
- Learning agreement guidelines: http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/education_culture/repository/education/opportunities/higher-education/doc/learning-studies-guidelines_en.pdf
- Information factsheets:
- Universite Paris 1 – Pantheon Sorbonne: http://www.unive.it/media/allegato/destinazionierasmus/paris001_fattodanoi.pdf
- University of Warwick: http://www.unive.it/media/allegato/destinazionierasmus/Information_Sheet_2017_2018_revised_11_2016.pdf
Before the mobility
Before the start of your mobility, you need to get my signature on your Learning Agreement.
The Learning Agreement (LA) is a “contract” that
- informs your host university about the courses you are planning to take
- confirms tha the grades in those courses will be recognized within your study program at Ca’ Foscari in substitution of specific Ca’ Foscari courses/ECTS.
I will sign LAs only during my regular office hours. When you come to my office hours for the signature, I expect you to have prepared a list of courses (and ECTS) that you would like to take at the host institution and a list of Ca’ Foscari courses (and ECTS) that you would like to be recognized.
During the Mobility
You may need to change the initial LA. You can add and/or delete courses. Tto make sure that the courses can be recognized at Ca’ Foscari, you need approval by the host university and Ca’ Foscari as soon as possible, and anyway, before the end of your mobility period, When you email me requesting my approval for the change, please, include information on your situation. E.g. Ca' Foscari corso di laurea, enrollment year, reason for requesting the change, and any other information you think may be useful.
After the Mobility
To get your credits recognized, please come to my regular office hours with (copies of)
- the Learning Agreement and any approved changes
- the Transcript of Records (issued by your host university, usually to Ca’ Foscari)
I will sign credit recognition forms only during my regular office hours.
To speed up the process, I recommend you fill in a draft of the attached document with all the information you have. I will then update the document with grades and missing information, sign it and forward it to Didattica Economia and the Ca' Foscari Erasmus Office for further processing. It may be a good idea to bring along an extra copy of the attached document.
Upcoming Office Hours - November
Pubblicato il 01/11/2019
Office hours are scheduled for:
Wednesdays h 14.30 - 16.30
Please check this "Avvisi" page regularly - office hours may need to change at short notice.
To schedule an appointment outside of office hours, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining the nature of your request.
Undergraduate students, please note:
You do not need an appointment to come to my office hours. Appointments are meant for urgent matters only.
All routine matters (teaching, Erasmus+, Overseas, any other international mobility) are dealt with during scheduled office hours only. Please plan accordingly.