Erasmus+ non-EU Staff Training (ICM)
The key action KA107 of the Erasmus+ programme for International Credit Mobility (ICM) promotes the implementation of staff training projects outside the EU, in line with the strategy for the internationalisation of higher education institutions.
International Office - Projects Unit
Tel. +39 041 234 8142 - Fax 041 234 7924
Ca’ Foscari offers its administrative staff the mobility opportunities of the new Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Program (ICM), entirely funded by the European Union, with the objective of promoting international mobility of students and staff from and to non EU countries.
At the moment there are three different active projects, all based on single country projects:
- the first one has a financial envelope of € 1.646.808,00, covering the 2018-2021 period, and will end mandatorily on 31/07/2021.
- the second one has a financial envelope of € 1.617.540,00, covering the 2019-2022 period, and will end mandatorily on 31/07/2022.
Partner Universities, toward which outgoing Ca' Foscari staff mobility will be possible, are:
- Project 2018-2021 (mobility during the academic year 2018-2019, 2019-2020 and 2020-2021): Azerbaijan University of Languages (Azerbaijan), Belarusian State University (Belarus), Hankook University of Foreign Studies (Korea), Russian State University for the Humanities (Russian Federation), Kyoto University (Japan), Universitas Indonesia (Indonesia), University of Teheran (Iran), Ben Gurion University of Negev (Israel), Bar-Ilan University (Israel), Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Kazakhstan), University of Malaya (Malaya), Université Mohammed V de Rabat (Morocco), National University of Mongolia (Mongolia), University of Crne Gore (Montenegro), University of Belgrade (Serbia), University of Oregon (USA).
- Project 2019-2022 (mobility during the academic years 2019-2020, 2020-2021 and 2021-2022): Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina), Yerevan State University (Armenia), University of Melbourne (Australia), Southern Cross University (Australia), ADA Univeristy (Azerbaijan), Universidad de las Artes (Cuba), Al Farabi Kazakh National University (Kazakhstan), Lebanese State University (Lebanon), National University of Mongolia (Mongolia), University of Auckland (New Zealand), Stellenbosch University (South-Africa).
Number of places will be different for every country project and will be specified within the call.
Call for applications Erasmus+ Staff Training 2018/2019 and 2019/2020
|Call for Applications Erasmus+ ICM Staff Training a.y. 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 [ITA]|
Deadline for application: 30/04/2019
|Application form||756 K|
|Mobility Programme||671 K|
|Privacy ICM [ITA]||49 K|
- Promote excellence in Higher Education;
- Strengthen key skills for entry to the labour market (spirit of initiative, digital and linguistic competencies);
- Exploit the full potential of new technologies;
- Favour social inclusion;
- Raise the level of teaching and professional capacities.
International training staff mobility, from 5 days to 2 months.
Last update: 08/01/2021