Financial aid for high-achieving international students
Given Ca' Foscari's commitment to welcoming international students and fostering the creation of an ever more global community, the university not only maintains affordable tuition fees, but also provides targeted financial aid for meritorious international students enrolling in a bachelor's or master's degree taught in either Italian or English.
The results of the selection process for the 2023/2024 academic year appear below.
The call for applications for the 2024/2025 academic year will be posted here in January.
International Office / Outreach & Recruitment Unit
Tel. +39 041 234 7575 (Call Centre)
2024/2025 academic year
For high-achieving students enrolling in a bachelor's or master's degree programme in the fall of 2024, Ca' Foscari is offering renewable yearly scholarships that are designed to support them over the entire duration of their degree.
- For new master's students, Ca' Foscari is offering:
- 2 Ca' Foscari Academic Excellence Scholarships: 8,500 euro per year for two years (one is for a student enrolling in an English-taught master's degree and the other is for a student enrolling in an Italian-taught master's degree)
- 28 Ca' Foscari Honours Scholarships: 7,000 euro per year for two years (for students studying in English or Italian)
- For new bachelor's students enrolling in English- or Italian-taught programmes, Ca' Foscari is offering:
- 10 Ca' Foscari Honours Scholarships: 6,500 euro per year for three years
- For Ca' Foscari Foundation Year students enrolling in a bachelor's degree, Ca' Foscari is offering:
- 3 Ca' Foscari Foundation Scholarships: 6,500 euro per year for three years
Applicants are assigned points based on the following elements of evaluation in order to be situated in the relevant set of rankings:
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA): this must be equivalent to or higher than 85% at the time the scholarship application is submitted.
- Motivational video: this must be prepared according to the indications provided in the call for applications.
- Reference letter(s): these must be prepared by teachers or professors familiar with the applicant and his/her work. Applicants to bachelor's degrees are permitted to provide one reference letter for evaluation; master's degree applicants must provide at least one letter but are permitted to submit up to two.
- Language certification: the applicant's knowledge of the language of instruction of his/her chosen programme of study can be demonstrated by providing one of the language certifications accepted by the university.
Call for applications and rankings for the 2023/2024 academic year
Last update: 23/02/2024