Fee waivers and scholarships for high-achieving international students
In order to strengthen the presence of international students and foster the creation of an ever more global community, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice awards a number of tuition fee waivers providing exemption from the payment of university tuition fees and one-time scholarships of € 5,000.00 to high-achieving international students enrolling in bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes in the 2021/2022 academic year.
International Office / Outreach & Recruitment Unit
Tel. +39 041 234 7575 (Call Centre)
The calls for applications and the application form that allow applicants to apply for the renewable tuition fee waivers and the one-time scholarships of 5,000 euro for the 2021/2022 academic year can be found here below.
How to apply
In order to apply for one or both the awards, here are some useful tips
Before starting your application:
- Be sure to read all the official information provided in the calls for applications!
- Be sure to have a CGPA of at least 7.5 out of 10.
- Please mind the application deadlines associated with the admission round during which you have applied for your preferred degree program(s)
- fill out and sign the application form provided (your handwritten signature is required!).
- don't forget to insert the reference codes provided in the calls for applications.
- be sure to re-submit your application on apply.unive.it when you're done.
After submitting your application for the award(s):
- Be sure to check the email you provided during registration on apply.unive.it as regularly as possible. That’s where we will write to you to inform you when the rankings will be announced.
- In order to know when you can expect to hear back about your application, check the dates of the various admission rounds. First and second admission round applicants will be evaluated first, as they have already received their letters of enrolment eligibility. The rankings of the third admission round applicants will be announced in June; those of the fourth admission round will be posted in July.
- If you are among the awarded applicants, we will reach out to let you know! You must confirm your acceptance of the award(s) within 10 days from receiving our communication.
- If you need to ask any questions: we receive large numbers of emails, so to save time, be sure to check if you can find the answers to your questions in the calls for applications.
Calls and rankings
Last update: 26/07/2021