ADiSS - Welcome Unit
Ca' Foscari, Dorsoduro 3246, 30123 Venice
firstname.lastname@example.org for university Buddy programs;
email@example.com for visa, residence permit, tax code and carta conto of international students;
firstname.lastname@example.org for professors, researchers, PTA, Staff Training Week requests;
email@example.com for incoming students in international mobility and mobility programs;
firstname.lastname@example.org for Joint / Double Degree programmes;
email@example.com for degree seekers and prospective students, evaluation of international qualifications.
In compliance with the provisions by the Italian Government, you can directly contact the service by telephone or online through Skype and Hangouts.
The staff only receives upon appointment and provides support in Italian, English and in Chinese.
In-person meetings require an online booking.
To carry out the in-person meeting, you must be in possession of a valid Covid-19 Green Pass certificate. As per ministerial regulations, the University will conduct random checks to verify the Covid-19 Green Pass certificate. We invite you to check out the Ministry of Health website for more information on how to obtain the so-called Green Pass.
On the day of the meeting, you will also be required to wear a mask. When entering the building, you must sanitize your hands and check your temperature with a thermal scanner. Remember to keep an interpersonal distance of at least one meter. All details can be found on the webpage www.unive.it/coronavirus-students.
Select the service you require and book an appointment according to the days/times available:
- students, teachers and international PTA in mobility:
- international students and Italian students with an international title who intend to enroll:
- issue or renewal of permit of stay:
- assistance in filling in the residence permit application kit - group appointment
- Joint/Double degree programmes:
- Chinese front office:
- CartaConto collection for international students
- to be agreed and booked by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, only in cases of urgency
Come to the Welcome Unit if:
- you have an international degree and you are a degree-seeking student wishing to enrol in a Bachelor, Master, PhD or Professional Master Degree Programme at Ca’ Foscari;
- you are enrolled at a university abroad and you want to study at Ca’ Foscari as a visiting student through existing exchange programmes and obtain ECTS;
- you are enrolled at a university abroad and you want to come to Ca’ Foscari to study or research as a Visiting Student, outside from pre-established exchange programmes;
- you are enrolled or want to enroll in a Joint/Double Degree programme;
- you are a professor, scholar, researcher or member of staff in a foreign university and you want to come for a mobility period to work, train or research at Ca’ Foscari.
You can benefit from information, advice and support regarding:
- registration and enrolment on courses and recognition of academic titles;
- registration in a mobility programme;
- support in the visa request, residence permit, tax code, SSN registration, INPS registration;
- Buddy programme, tutoring for international students, students’ associations.
Last update: 12/10/2021