In compliance with the provisions issued by the Italian Government to contrast the spread of Covid-19, student service appointments will be carried out remotely and in-person, but we invite students to preferably choose the online option.
Tuesday: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm;
Wednesday: 9.30 pm - 12.30 pm
To arrange an interview, book an appointment using the online procedure.
Wednesday: 14.30 pm - 16.30 pm
Thursday: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
In-person meetings require an online booking.
On the day of the meeting, the use of face masks is strongly recommended.
Services for students
Information/front-office/problem solving, in collaboration with the Deparments and the Central Administration offices, for:
- welcome to freshmen (including international and part-time students);
- awarding of ECTS from a previous career for transfers, passages, options;
- assistance for presentation of the study plan;
- calendar of classes, exams and final examinations;
- assessment of Additional Learning Requirements (OFA) and entry requirements;
- management of the testing phase for study plans;
- opening and management of the exam lists and problem solving;
- management of internships and substitute activities;
- coordination of information and orientation tutors.
General information can be found through the Tutoring Service.
Last update: 01/02/2023