www.unive.it/persone/martina.codeluppi (scheda personale)
Dipartimento di Studi sull'Asia e sull'Africa Mediterranea
Sito web struttura: http://www.unive.it/dsaam
Ph.D. Student in Chinese Literature, Università Ca’ Foscari, Venice, Italy, in co-supervision with Université Sorbonne Nouvelle Paris 3, Paris, France, (2014 – )
- « Littérature chinoise globale et littérature mondiale : interactions théoriques au-delà des frontières territoriales », Journée d’étude italo-française « La littérature chinoise et la globalisation : enjeux linguistiques, traductologiques et génériques », Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Venice, November 24th-25th 2016.
- “‘Third-rate Scholars Do Overseas:’ Mainland China and Research on Chinese Literature in Foreign Languages”, 21st Biennial Conference of the European Association for Chinese Studies, St. Petersburg State University, St. Petersburg, August 23rd-28th 2016.
- “Translating and self-translating 1989: Foreignized Memories in Ma Jian and Ha Jin”, The 2nd East Asian Translation Studies Conference, Meiji University, Tokyo, Japan, July 9th-10th 2016.
- “Traduzione e autotraduzione in Ma Jian e Ha Jin: raccontare il 1989 da lontano (Translation and self-translation in Ma Jian and Ha Jin: recounting 1989 from afar)”, XV Conference of the Italian Association for Chinese Studies, University of Macerata, Macerata, September 25th 2015.
- “The ‘Narratological Cost’ of a Translated Pun: The case of Han Dong’s Short Story Ci dai yi si”, VI International Symposium for Young Researchers in Translation, Interpreting, Intercultural Studies and East Asian Studies, Univestitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, July 3rd 2015.
- “Language and Ideology in Sinophone Literature: Comparing Han Dong’s Zha gen and Ma Jian’s Rou zhi tu”, II Young Scholars’ Forum in Chinese Studies 2015, Institute of Chinese Studies, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, May 7th 2015.
- “Gli autori di ultima generazione Han Dong e Bi Feiyu: individualismo, marginalità e sentimenti (The late generation authors Han Dong and Bi Feiyu: individualism, marginality and feelings)”, lecture at Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia, Treviso, December 9th 2014.
- Università Ca’ Foscari, Venice, Italy; Université Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3, Paris, France
(September 2014 – present)
Dottorato di Ricerca (Ph.D.) in co-supervision in Asian and African Studies and Comparative Literature
Advisors: Prof. Nicoletta Pesaro, Prof. Yinde Zhang
- Università Ca’ Foscari, Venice, Italy (September 2011 – February 2014)
Laurea Magistrale (Master’s degree; BAC+5) in Interpreting and Translation for Publishing (Chinese, English, Italian), final grade 110/110 with honours
Master’s thesis: La sfida della sopravvivenza tra individualismo e marginalità: traduzione di due racconti di Han Dong (The challenge of survival between individualism and marginality: translation of two short stories by Han Dong)
- University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy (October 2008 – November 2011)
Laurea Triennale (Bachelor’s degree; BAC+3) in Asian Languages, Markets and Cultures (Chinese, English, Italian), final grade 106/110
Bachelor’s thesis: I trasferimenti di tecnologie e il management delle multinazionali cinesi: il caso di Lenovo Group Ltd (Technology transfers and management of Chinese multinationals: the case of Lenovo Group Ltd)
- High School Diploma, Pavullo n/F (MO), Italy (2003 – 2008)
Liceo Scientifico (BAC) “A. Sorbelli”, Final grade 100/100
Study and Research Abroad
- Université Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3, Paris, France (February 2016- present)
Ph.D. in co-supervision (cotutelle de doctorat), E.D. 120 Littérature française et comparée
Tutor: Prof. Yinde Zhang
- Peking University, Beijing, PRC (October 2015 – January 2016)
Senior visiting student in Contemporary Chinese Literature, Department of Chinese Language and Literature
Tutor: Prof. Chen Xiaoming
- Peking University, Beijing, PRC (September 2013 – June 2014)
Senior visiting student in Contemporary Chinese Literature, Department of Chinese Language and Literature.
Tutor: Prof. Chen Xiaoming
- Tsinghua University, Beijing, PRC (February 2011 – July 2011)
Certificate of attendance and achievement: 1-semester Chinese language program
- Beijing Language and Culture University, Beijing, PRC (August 2010)
1-month Chinese language program
Scholarships and Research Fellowships:
- 1-semester Ca' Foscari Overseas Scholarship, Chinese Academic of Social Sciences (CASS), Beijing, PRC (2016, declined)
- 1-semester Hanban - Confucius Institute’s “Joint Research Ph.D. Fellowship”, Peking University, Beijing, PRC (2015)
- 3-year Ph.D. full scholarship, Italian Ministry of Education, Università Ca’ Foscari, Venice (2014/15–2016/17)
- 11-month full scholarship, Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Chinese Government), for conducting research in Contemporary Chinese Literature, Peking University, Beijing, PRC (2013/14)
Prizes and Financed Projects:
- Awarded grant by the French Embassy in Italy (Institut Français) for the organisation of the franco-italian conference “Littérature chinoise et globalisation: enjeux linguistiques, traductologiques et génériques” (Chinese Literature and Globalisation: Issues of Language, Translation and Genre) (2016).
- Winner of the II Translation Contest organised by the literary magazine "Caratteri", for the translation of the short story "I pianeti invisibili" (Invisible Planets) by Hao Jingfang (2015)
University Teaching Experience:
- Teaching assistant in Chinese language (M.A.), Università Ca’ Foscari, Venice (2015)
- Teaching assistant in Chinese Interpreting and Translation (M.A.), Università Ca’ Foscari, Venice (2015)
- Teaching assistant in M.A. Writing Guidance, Università Ca’ Foscari, Venice (2015)
Language Skills and Certificates
- Italian: native
- English: advanced - IELTS Academic (2011): grade 8.0/9.0
- Chinese: advanced - HSK 6 (2014)
- French: advanced
- Spanish: elementary
- Member of EACS (European Association for Chinese Studies) (2014 – )
- Member of AISC (Associazione Italiana Studi Cinesi) (2015 – )
Additional professional experience:
- Freelance interpreter and translator (Chinese, English, Italian), (2012 – )
- Risofino (Ximi), Firenze: Giunti, 2017 (forthcoming), book translation.
- “Lo specchio dei demoni” (The demons’ mirror), in Caratteri, 3, 2016, translation in magazine
- “I pianeti invisibili”, in Caratteri, 2, 2015, translation in magazine
- “Han Dong: le radici non si recidono” (Han Dong: roots cannot be cut) in Marco Del Corona (ed.), Un tè con Mo Yan (A cup of tea with Mo Yan), Milano: ObarraO, 2015, translation in collective work
- “Attenzione spostato morto” (Warning: dead moron), China Files – Caratteri Cinesi, URL: http://carattericinesi.china-files.com/?p=5048, 2014, translation in website
- “Reflecting Teenagers on a Sichuanese Mirror: Yan Ge and her stories from Pingle Township”, Chinese Books for Young Readers, https://chinesebooksforyoungreaders.wordpress.com/2016/11/19/reflecting-teenagers-on-a-sichuanese-mirror-yan-ge-and-her-stories-from-pingle-township/, Retrieved January 4th 2017.