- 2018 - present - Associate Professor at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, Italy
- 2008-2018 - Aggregate Professor at Udine University, Udine, Italy
International Experience (2010-present)
- The George Washington University, Washington, DC, USA (from 2017). Member of the Ph.D. Committee.
- Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran (from 2015). Lecturer at DBA Program, Lecturer at the Knowledge Management Forum.
- Graduate School of Management, St Petersburg University, Russia (2016-2018). Invited Speaker.
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, China (2016 - 2017). Visiting Professor and Guest Lecturer e-learning.
- Aoyama Gakuin University, Tokyo, Japan (2016). Guest Lecturer.
- Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia (2014). Guest Lecturer.
- Angelo State University, San Angelo, TX, USA (2013). Guest Lecturer.
- Leicester University, Leicester, UK (2012 - 2013). Visiting Researcher.
- Florida Gulf Coast University, Lutgert College of Business, Fort Myers, FL, USA (2010-2013). Visiting Professor.
- 2018- present - Most Innovative Knowledge Enterprise (MIKE) Award Representative for Italy; International Member of Global MIKE
- 2018 - Third as the best case study award at the conference "European Conference on Knowledge Management" - ECKM
- 2016- present – International Member of the Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE)/Most Innovative Knowledge Enterprise (MIKE) award for Iran and Iran MAKE/MIKE Secretariat.
- 2016 – Emerald Literati Award Winner for Highly Commended Paper for the Journal of Knowledge Management.
- 2014 – My book on Sustainable Development got the endorsement of ambassador Andrew Young who wrote the “to the reader” section and Prof. Hafiz Mirza Chief, Investment Issues Research Section, UNCTAD, who wrote the “foreword” section. The book was presented during a Vernissage held at UNO headquarters in Geneva (Switzerland).
- 2013 – Third as the best conference proposal award at the conference “Strategy in Complex Settings”, organized by Strategic Management Society, Glasgow for the paper “Strategy map as visual artifact for strategy-making in complex settings”.
- 2012 - Finalist as the best thematic paper at the Academy of International Business - South East USA, Fort Lauderdale.
- 2017 - Mini Track chair “KM in the public sector” for the International Conference on Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning (ICICKM), Hong Kong– 7-8 December 2017.
- 2017 – Mini Track chair “KM in the public sector” for the European Conference on Knowledge Management (ECKM), Barcelona – 7-8 September 2017.
- 2017 – Mini Track chair “KM in the public sector” for the International Forum on Knowledge Asset Dynamics (IFKAD), St. Petersburg – 7-9 June 2017.
- 2017 – Speaker at “Biennale Innovazione”. Title of the presentation: “Industry 4.0. A review of the state of the art, Venice– 23-24 June 2017.
- 2016 – Keynote Speaker at Livigno Expo. Title of the presentation: “Knowledge Economy and Tourism. What’s next?”, Livigno.
- 2016 – Mini Track chair “Managing Intellectual Capital for a New Deal in the Public Sector” for the International Research Society for Public Management (IRSPM), Hong Kong 13 - 15 April 2016.
- 2016 – Organizer and Program Chair of the 8th European Conference on Intellectual Capital (ECIC), Venice 12-15 May 2016.
- 2015 – Organizer and Conference Chair of the 16th European Conference on Knowledge Management (ECKM), Udine 1-3 September 2015.
- 2018 -present – Member of the editorial board of the Journal: Management Decision
- 2018 -present – Member of the editorial board of the Journal: Meditari accountancy research
- 2018 -present – Member of the editorial board of the Journal: Management Control
- 2017 -present – Editor of the book “Research methodologies on Intellectual Capital” (temporary title), Routledge, expected to be published in 2019.
- 2016 - present – Guest Editor of a Special Issue of the Journal of Knowledge Management, ranked as a “A” Journal by the ANVUR (Italian National Agency to Evaluate the Quality of Research).
- 2016 - present – Associate Editor of the Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management, ranked as a “C” Journal by the ANVUR (Italian National Agency to Evaluate the Quality of Research).
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=3kMvyyYAAAAJ
- Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Maurizio_Massaro
- Academia.edu: http://unive.academia.edu/MaurizioMassaro
- Publons: https://publons.com/author/1040577/maurizio-massaro#profile
- MIKE Award: http://www.globalmikeaward.com/
Le informazioni riportate sono state caricate sul sito dell'Università Ca' Foscari Venezia direttamente dall'utente a cui si riferisce la pagina. La correttezza e veridicità delle informazioni pubblicate sono di esclusiva responsabilità del singolo utente.