Academic Degree and Appointments:
· Education: “Laurea” in Mathematics, University of Padova, 3.12.1987.
· Advanced School in Reliability and Decision Making (CNR and University of Siena, Certosa di Pontignano), 1990.
· Ph.D. in Mathematics Applied to Economics, University of Trieste, 11.5.1992.
· Assistant Professor 1991-1998.
· Associate Professor 1998- .
· Mathematics, Decision Theory, (first-level degree).
· Mathematics for Economics, Risk Theory, (second-level degree).
· Mathematics for Economics, Mathematics (Ph.D.).
Main Research interests:
· Decision Theory, in particular analysis of risk and uncertainty attitude.
· Stochastic Orderings, in particular with reference to multiattribute and multiobjective problems.
· Insurance, in particular analysis of dependence structures of random vectors.
Organization of Scientific Meetings:
· XVI Annual Meeting AMASES (1992, Venice).
· Studies in honour of G. Decima (1993, Venice).
· EURO Working Group on Financial Modelling (1997, Venice).
. RUD - Risk, Uncertainty and Decision (2001, Venice).
. MAF (2008, Venice).
. MAF (2012, Venice).
. MAF (2016, Paris).