Swiss-European Mobility Programme
Ca' Foscari has activated a series of bilateral agreements with Swiss universities, with the aim of developing joint study, research and training activities, and providing incentives for student mobility.
These agreements allow Ca’ Foscari students to take part in a learning exchange with a foreign partner university. Selected students are entitled to a monthly grant paid by the Swiss National Agency.
Students are allowed to attend courses and take exams at Swiss universities without paying additional tuition fees. The exams they choose will be listed in the Learning Agreement and approved by the academic coordinator at their home university in order for them to be recognized by Ca' Foscari University.
For more information
International Office - Mobility Unit
tel. +39 041 234 8377
Outgoing Students in 2nd semester of a.y.2020/2021
Students are invited to read carefully the information published at Covid-19 information hub, section International mobility - useful information and FAQs
Who can apply
- Students enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme. Bachelor's students graduating before departure will have to be enrolled in a master’s degree programme at Ca’ Foscari and choose a host university where master’s degree students are accepted; their study level should be written in the application;
- Students enrolled in a master’s degree programme;
- Students enrolled in a PhD programme. Not all of the host unversities accept PhD students.
How to apply
Students will be informed about the call by email. To apply, they are required to log in the Personal Area: Mobilità Internazionale - Bandi di mobilità Internazionale S3 – Swiss-European Mobility Programme.
Please read the Call carefully before applying.
Departure, stay, return
Prior to deadline, students are required to accept or renounce to the mobility by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before departure the Learning Agreement will have to be signed by the academic coordinator at their home university.
During the mobility period
During the stay at the host university, students will be required to:
- fill in and sign the Confirmation of Arrival form then send it to the host university coordinator as well as to the following email address: email@example.com;
- have the Learning Agreement signed by the academic coordinator at their host university and send it to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- fill in the Changes to the Learning Agreement form in case some courses are deleted or added in the Learning Agreement; this document will have to be sent to the following email address: email@example.com;
- send the Extend of your stay form to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; in case you want the mobility period to be extended, the extension will have to be approved by the host university;
- fill in and sign the Confirmation of Departure form then send it to the following email address: email@example.com at the end of the mobility period.
After the mobility period
Students will have to provide the academic coordinator at their home university with the Transcript of Records, issued by the host university, together with the Learning Agreement and the Changes to the Learning Agreement (if any) for the Recognition of Credits. The Recognition of Credits form, filled in and signed, will have to be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We remind you that:
- refusing the exams listed in the Transcript of Records is not allowed;
- the recognition of partial exams is not allowed.
Last update: 22/06/2022