Ca’ Foscari’s study offer for the 2023/2024 academic year is now online! Discover our 60 Bachelor's and Master’s Degrees, in seven different study areas. This year, we’ve introduced four new degree programmes, three of which are entirely in English, as well as new partnerships with international universities.
NEW DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- the Bachelor’s Degree in Ancient Civilizations for the Contemporary World, an inter-university course with the University of Milan, will be delivered entirely in English. The programme will explore the multifaceted aspects of ancient civilizations in Europe, North Africa and East and West Asia, focusing on the cultural intersections, contacts and tensions between them. This innovative comparative approach allows students to understand the role of ancient cultures in contemporary society, with its complexities and challenges.
- The Bachelor’s Degree programme in Environmental Engineering for the Ecological Transition is an absolute novelty in the Italian University system, providing advanced skills in the fields of environmental sustainability, decarbonisation, life cycle analysis and energy sustainability.
- The Master's Degree in Global Accounting and Finance is fully taught in English and combines a solid accounting and finance background, dominated by an international perspective, with the preparation on sustainability and digitization processes.
- Innovation and Marketing is a Master’s Degree programme in English that provides basic skills in marketing management and is aimed at shaping managers who are able to understand the innovation process and plan the release of products or services on the market, in relation to the characteristics of their company.
Here is a summary of the changes made to other programmes
- From 2023/2024, the Master’s degree in Science and Technology of Bio and Nanomaterials will fall under the category LM Sc. Mat. (materials science)
- The Master's degree in Italian Philology and Literature will update its name, becoming Italian Philology, Linguistics and Literature and adding a third "European" path to the curricula already offered.
- The Master's degree programmes in Economics and Finance and Trans-Mediterranean Studies: Migration, Cooperation and Development will both become open admission courses
- The Master's degree course in Economics and Business will become Management and Sustainability, placing the emphasis on the Department of Management’s long tradition of studies on sustainability and business management.
- The Master’s Degree in Management will also change its name to International Management, keeping its many double degree opportunities.
Always refer to the pages of each Degree Programme to find all the information you need.
DOUBLE/JOINT DEGREES WITH INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITIES
Ca’ Foscari offers over 30 curricula that enable students to obtain a double or joint degree — a double or joint diploma awarded by Ca’ Foscari and international partner universities.
Here are the new DJDs for 2023/2024:
- The Bachelor's Degree in Languages, Culture and Society of Asia and Mediterranean Africa is adding a Double Degree agreement with Kyungpook National University, Korea
- Two new entries for the Master's degree in European, American and Postcolonial Languages and Literature, which will offer joint degree opportunities with the Georg-August-Universität of Göttingen and the Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina
- The master's degree in Language and Civilisation of Asia and Mediterranean Africa will also offer a new agreement with a Korean institution - the Seoul National University.
- The Master's programme in Economics, Finance and Sustainability will launch a new double degree with City University London
THINK BIG: CHOOSE A MINOR
This year, too, Ca’ Foscari offers students the opportunity to expand their education by choosing a Minor. Each minor is made up of three modules of 6 ECTS each.
Have a look at all the minors available, in Italian and English.