Biosensors for precision nanomedicine
- Molecular electrochemistry and electron transfer mechanisms;
- Electrogenerated chemiluminescence (ECL) studies and applications in (bio-)sensing, light-emitting devices and imaging;
- Chemical sensing and biosensing technology and related applications for health, food and environment;
- Surface chemistry and synthesis, characterization and application of self-assembled systems (SAMs), metal/metal-oxide nanoparticles and metal complexes for (bio-)sensing, and catalysis;
- Light-emitting devices (e.g. OLED) and related technologies for energetics and sustainability;
- Design and development of experimental setup and instrumental parts for electrochemical studies and related applications.
Last update: 07/07/2020