Main reference books:
- R. Harrison, "Heritage. Critical Approach.", 2013, Abingdon-New York
- T. Ireland, T. Schofield (eds.), "The Ethics of Cultural Heritage", 2015, New York
- L. Meskell, "A Future in Ruins. Unesco, World Heritage, and the Dream of Peace", 2018, New York
- L. Meskell (ed), "Cosmopolitan Archaeologies", 2005, Durham (NC)
- L. Meskell, P. Peels, "Embedding Ethics", 2005, New York
- R. S. Peckham (ed.), "Rethinking Heritage. Cultures and Politics in Europe", 2003, London
- H. Rued-Cunliffe, A. Copeland (eds.), "Participatory Heritage", 2017, London
- L. Smith, "Uses of Heritage", 2006, Abingdon-New York
- A. Stille, "The Future of the Past", 2002, London
- G. Volpe, "Patrimonio al Futuro. Un Manifesto per i Beni Culturali", 2015, Milano
- S. West (ed), "Understanding Heritage in Practice", 2010, Oxford
Other resources/papers will be available in Moodle for each session. Students do not have to purchase the textbook.
All the materials, papers for personal study, and the discussion tools will be uploaded in Moodle.