Academic Degree and Appointments:
- Education: “Laurea” in Statistics Applied to Economics, University of Padua, 11-07-1990.
- Ph.D. in Statistics, University of Padua, december 1994.
- Assistant Professor in Statistics 1996-2002.
- Associate Professor in Statistics 2002- .
- Coordinator of teaching committee of Bachelor's Degree Programme in International Trade and Tourism (2011-2018).
- Statistics, Multivariate Statistics, Laboratory of Statistics applied to Economics, Computing skills for Economics, (first-level degree).
- Laboratory of Statistics applied to Economics, (second-level degree).
- Probability and Statistics (Ph.D.).
Main Research interests:
- Estimation methods for regressions on complex spaces.
- Estimation with evolutionary algorithms for models with regime changes.
- Evolutionary approach application to trading system.
- Statistical Measures of systemic risk.
Organization of Scientific Meetings:
- SCO99, SCO2001 e SCO2003 (1992, Venice).
- SIS 2015, Statistics and Demography: the Legacy of Corrado Gini (2015, Treviso).
- MAF (2008-Venice, 2012-Venice, 2016-Paris).
- SIS, Italian Statistical Society