|Telefono||041 234 8595|
|Fax||041 234 8594|
www.unive.it/persone/gonella (scheda personale)
Dipartimento di Scienze Molecolari e Nanosistemi
Sito web struttura: https://www.unive.it/dsmn
Sede: Campus scientifico via Torino
|Research Institute||Research Institute for Complexity|
- PhD in Physics, University of Padova, Italy
- Excéllence Postdoctorale, Université Laval, Québec City, Canada
- Since 2016, Full Professor of Physics, Department of Molecular Sciences and Nanosystems at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice.
- General Physics, Environmental Physics, Science of Complex Systems, Energy Systems, Materials Science, Advanced Optics, Photonics, Epistemology
- “Systems Thinking” at the Scuola Superiore of the University of Catania, Italy
- “Sustainability” at the International College of Ca’ Foscari University
- Director of the “International School on Emergy Accounting”, Ca’ Foscari University
- "Ecological modeling" at Beijing Normal University, China
- Visiting Professor (2 semesters) at the Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.
- H-index=37 (2019, WoS). Author or co-author of almost 200 publications in international peer-reviewed Journals, co-author of 3 contributions in encyclopaedias
- Research interests in Systems Thinking and Emergy Analysis, Experimental study of nanostructured glasses, glasses for ICT and for energy technologies, artistic glasses
- High-end foreign expert at Beijing Normal University, China
- Visiting researcher at Vanderbilt University (Nashville, USA)
- Visiting researcher at the University of Florida (Gainesville, USA)
- Associate Editor for "Frontiers in Sustainable Cities"
- Guest Editor for Elsevier and L&H
- Invited lecturer at Universities in Canada, USA, Germany, India, Japan, China
- Invited speaker at International Conferences in France, Poland, Germany, Canada, Italy, Japan
- Chairman and organizer of Symposia and Workshops for the European Society for Ecological Economics and the European Materials Research Society.
- Teaching or research official assignments at Universities in China, Japan, USA
- Member of the Executive Council of the International Society for the Advancement of Emergy Research
- "Marco Polo of the Italian Science" International Award (2011) by the Italian Scientific Community working in Japan and the Italian Embassy in Tokyo
- Member of Education Board of the International Society for Advancement in Emergy Research
- Member of Advisory Board of EDULEARN (International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies), Scientific Committee of ICERI (International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation), Scientific Committee of SDEWES, (Conf. on Sustainable Develop. of Energy, Water and Environment Systems).
Past Appointments at Ca' Foscari
- Director of the Graduate School
- Elected member of the Academic Senate
- Rector in Commission for orientation, tutoring and stages
- Vice-Director of the Physical Chemistry Department.
Le informazioni riportate sono state caricate sul sito dell'Università Ca' Foscari Venezia direttamente dall'utente a cui si riferisce la pagina. La correttezza e veridicità delle informazioni pubblicate sono di esclusiva responsabilità del singolo utente.