Job offers and Recruiting encounters
The Placement Unit is an integrated system of services for graduating students and recent graduates intended to:
- Provide them with support in analysing their aptitudes, motivations and competences in order to draw up a professional project consistent with their studies and recent developments in the world of work;
- Provide them with support in their active job search;
- Provide strategies to help them transform their personal and professional goals into reality;
- Bring together university and world of work by creating occasions for direct encounters with professionals and recruiters.
Job Offers and Applications
Students, graduating students and recent graduates may check job offers in Italy and abroad posted in the Personal Area. A job posting board dedicated to candidates with at least one year of professional experience has been set up together with the Ca’ Foscari alumni association.
The job vacancy board is divided into sections dedicated to the University’s various disciplinary areas:
- Computer science
- Individuals in “protected categories ”
- Student jobs
To apply you should send your Curriculum Vitae to the company contacts given at the bottom of each offer.
12 months after your graduation, you can consult the Alumni Job Offers (in Italy and abroad) aimed at professional profiles with one or more years of experience, developed in cooperation with the Ca' Foscari Alumni association.
You can also send your CV to companies which collaborate with university.
Consult the "Companies Partner" area [ITA].
Throughout the year the Ca’ Foscari Career Service organizes encounters with single enterprises, including international enterprises, to give students the opportunity to learn about their history, corporate values, areas of employment and selection procedures. The encounter also provides students with the occasion to submit their CVS, take part in short information talks or be selected for company assessments depending on the professional profiles being recruited.
Events calendar 2021
- 22-29 octrober 2021 | Direzione Career Day / Career Day Direction
- 11-12 november 2021 | Career Day Fall Session - Virtual Edition
During the year you can join two different events to find out more about different company sectors such as: Finance & Consulting, Industry and Services, Fashion & Luxury, Retail & Consumer Goods, Food.
- Connection with: company presentations during which recruiters and managers explain their organization in the round (brand history, values, internal structure, possible Graduate Program, etc.). To join a connection with, first check if your status corresponds to the ones requested (student, grad or graduated student), which is the subject area (Economics, Linguistics, Humanistic or Scientific) and which degree is requested (Triennial or Master), then sign up through the reservation link.
- MeetUp with: company presentations you could apply for only if you send your CV and pass company’s preselection. During a Meetup you could also have interviews for some job or stage open positions.
Career day is an event dedicated to the meeting with some of the top Italian and international employers belonging to different business sectors (Finance & Consulting, Industry and Services, Retail & Consumer Goods, Fashion & Luxury).
Join Career Day to:
- Know more about companies
- Deliver your CV
- Dialogue with the recruiters
- Obtain information about required professional profiles, career opportunities and the selection process
- Have a cognitive interview
For 2021, Career Service planned two Career Day that will be held using the Virtual Edition method.
If government guidelines change, it will be assessed if holding Career Day in presence.
- Career Day Spring Session-Virtual Edition: 4-5-6-7- May 2021
- Career Day Fall Session- Virtual Edition: 11-12 November 2021
Career Day Fall Session - Virtual Edition: 11-12 november 2021
After the spring edition, the Career Day Virtual Edition is back on 11 and 12 November 2021 on the AlmaLaurea M.I.T.O. web platform.
Career Day Virtual Edition is the online event which allows you to send your AlmaLaurea CV and meet companies in video interviews.
Career Day video interviews are meetings based on a pre-selection. You can take a video interview only if your CV matches with one or more profiles sought by companies and if it will be selected by the recruiters.
Career Day fall session will be preceded by Direzione Career Day / Career Day Direction, a week of preparatory appointments for the 11 and 12 November event: online career guidance workshops and webinars held by some of the participating companies.
Direzione Career Day / Career Day Direction, 22-29 october
The Direzione Career Day / Career Day Direction event takes place on the M.I.T.O. platform of Almalaurea, so to register you must have the Almalaurea credentials.
Most of the webinars will be held in Italian.
DIREZIONE CAREER DAY / CAREER DAY DIRECTION PROGRAMME
Career guidance online workshops - “Orientiamoci e…non fermiamoci – Focus Career Day”
Friday 22 october, 10 AM-12 PM Workshop on AlmaLaurea CV
Tuesday 26 october, 10 AM-12 PM Workshop on Video-interview
Webinars with the companies
Wednesday 27 October
10-10:45 AM Luxottica [Webinar in English]
11:15 AM-12 PM Poste Italiane
2-2:45 PM Gruppo Nestlé
3:15-4 PM Generali
Thursday 28 October
10-10:45 AM DECATHLON
11:15 AM-12 PM Lidl Italia
2-2:45 PM Gruppo Concorde
3:15-4 PM Gruppo Crédit Agricole Italia
Friday 29 October
10-10:45 AM Mérieux NutriSciences
11:15 AM-12 PM BDO
2-2:45 PM Grant Thornton
3:15-4 PM PROTIVITI
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Access the Direzione Carer Day event platform with your Almalaurea credentials by Monday 19 October.
- Subscribe to individual webinars of your interest.
- On set dates and times of your appointments, enter the platform and access the virtual rooms to participate.
For any questions, see the Tutorial “Career Day Direction” saved in the Career Service section on Moodle.
Career Day, 11-12 november
Who can participate
- Students of the third year of a three-year degree
- Students of master’s degree
- Recent graduates of three-year and master's degrees (within 12 months from the graduation)
How to join Career Day
1. Prepare your Almalaurea CV
2. Register for Career Day and send your CV
From 29 October on this page you will find the link from which you can:
- Register for Career Day on M.I.T.O. web platform
- Send your Almalaurea CV to the participating companies chosen by you
3. Wait for the companies
Only if your CV is selected, in the days before Career Day you will receive one or more invitations from companies to join some video-interviews during the two day event.
4. Career Day- Fall Session 2021 | Virtual Edition
November 11 and 12 join video-interviews set with companies.
Artemest · Banca Finint · Banca Ifis · BDO · BIP · Capgemini · Cassa Depositi e Prestiti · ccelera · CODOGNOTTO ITALIA · Credito Emiliano · Crowe Bompani · DECATHLON · Deda Group · Deloitte · EY · Facile.it · Generali · Grant Thornton · Gruppo Concorde · Gruppo Crédit Agricole Italia · Gruppo Nestlé · Gruppo Vega · Intellera Consulting · KPMG · Lidl Italia · Luxottica · Marcolin · Mazars · Mediobanca · Mérieux NutriSciences · MONCLER · OVS · Poste Italiane · Previnet · PROTIVITI · PwC · Rödl & Partner · San Marco Group · STIGA · Synesthesia · UMANA · UniCredit · Volksbank
Last update: 12/10/2021