Job offers and recruiting encounters
The Placement Unit is an integrated system of services for graduating students and recent graduates intended to:
- Provide them with support in analysing their aptitudes, motivations and competences in order to draw up a professional project consistent with their studies and recent developments in the world of work;
- Provide them with support in their active job search;
- Provide strategies to help them transform their personal and professional goals into reality;
- Bring together university and world of work by creating occasions for direct encounters with professionals and recruiters.
Job Offers and Applications
Students, graduating students and recent graduates may check job offers in Italy and abroad posted in the Personal Area. A job posting board dedicated to candidates with at least one year of professional experience has been set up together with the Ca’ Foscari alumni association.
The job vacancy board is divided into sections dedicated to the University’s various disciplinary areas:
- Computer science
- Individuals in “protected categories ”
- Student jobs
To apply you should send your Curriculum Vitae to the company contacts given at the bottom of each offer.
12 months after your graduation, you can consult the Alumni Job Offers (in Italy and abroad) aimed at professional profiles with one or more years of experience, developed in cooperation with the Ca' Foscari Alumni association.
Throughout the year the Ca’ Foscari Career Service organizes encounters with single enterprises, including international enterprises, to give students the opportunity to learn about their history, corporate values, areas of employment and selection procedures. The encounter also provides students with the occasion to submit their CVS, take part in short information talks or be selected for company assessments depending on the professional profiles being recruited.
Career Days [IT] are days full of events dedicated entirely to recruitment through programmes where students can personally meet directors of companies and familiarise themselves with the world of work. In the space of just one day you will have the opportunity to meet recruiters from leading companies, to submit your CV and find out more about the professional profiles that they are looking for.
Last update: 13/02/2020