If you wish to carry out an internship in one of the Ca’Foscari University of Venice administrative offices, you must contact directly the office itself via email. Please remember to copy in the email both the Internship Unit ( firstname.lastname@example.org) and the Counseling and Welcome Unit ( email@example.com), which will help you with your request for a Fiscal Code and Residency Permit.
To find an administrative office or unit in which to carry out your internship, please refer to this webpage, where you will find the University’s office structure. If you need help in finding a suitable office, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will find some useful information about the internship request procedure below. Once you have found a suitable office for your internship, please check with your Home University if there is an existing partnership with Ca’ Foscari University for this type of experience. Make sure there is an ongoing and mandatory Training Agreement between the two Universities. For information about the needed documentation, please contact the Internship Unit: email@example.com
To receive every information about your arrival in Italy, your VISA, your residency permit and your Fiscal Code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org: make sure you provide all the details about your upcoming internship.
Your internship period and conditions are set with the hosting body, by means of a Training Project approved by both parts. Remember to send a copy of your CV in order for the office to evaluate your application.
Following below are some useful key-words for your internship:
- Training agreement: compulsory agreement between the two bodies involved (sending and hosting). It is a compulsory document for the beginning of the internship.
- Hosting body: Ca’ Foscari University of Venice administrative office that welcomes the intern.
- Sending body: the home universitythat is responsible of the internship procedures, of insurance cover and of the recognition of the internship after the student’s return.
- Housing office: office in charge for supporting students in finding accommodation.
- Training project: document with information about the internship (place, duration, activities), signed by the intern, the sending body and the hosting one.
- Internship unit: office in charge of internship procedures. It monitors the agreement and has it signed; moreover, keeps copies of the internship documents.
- Counseling and Welcome unit: office in charge of welcoming international students and staff. Point of reference for fiscal code, VISA, Residency Permit and in general welcoming issues.
Last update: 12/10/2021