If you wish to carry out an internship in one of the Ca’Foscari University of Venice administrative offices, you must contact directly the office itself via email. Please remember to copy in the email both the Internship Unit ( firstname.lastname@example.org) and the Welcome Unit ( email@example.com).
If you have not yet find an administrative office within our institute in which to carry out your internship, please send your Resume and the proposal of your training project to firstname.lastname@example.org: the Welcome Unit will support you in finding the most suitable office according to your needs.
Please find below useful information about the procedure.
- Training agreement: compulsory agreement between the two bodies involved (sending and hosting). It is a compulsory document for the beginning of the internship.
- Hosting body: Ca’ Foscari University of Venice administrative office that welcomes the intern.
- Sending body: the home universitythat is responsible of the internship procedures, of insurance cover and of the recognition of the internship after the student comeback.
- Housing office: office in charge for supporting students in finding accommodation.
- Training project: document with information about the internship (place, duration, activities), signed by the intern, the sending body and the hosting one.
- Internship unit: office in charge of internship procedures. It monitors the agreement and has it signed; moreover, keeps copies of the internship documents.
- Welcome unit: office in charge of welcoming international students and staff. Point of reference for codice fiscale, VISA, Residency Permit and in general welcoming issues.
Last update: 18/09/2020