Certificates / diplomas 

You can find here below the FAQs to clarify your doubts; should you not be satisfied after reading them carefully, please open a ticket through the link at the bottom of the page.

You can read the Regulation at this link: Carriere Minor e Advanced Course (ITA)


How can I sign the certificates that appear in my online account? 

You can request a stamped and signed certificate by following the instructions on the certificates page.

I need to send a certificate to a public administration. What should I do? 

According to Law 183/2011 certificates cannot be submitted to public administrations. In this case you will need to submit a self-certification. You can find a self-certification template under the certificates heading in your online account.

Can you send the certificate directly to the applicant institution? 

No, it will be your responsibility to send it.

What certificates can be issued to me? 

You can consult the Certificates page.

In which language are the certificates issued? 

The University issues certificates only in Italian or English.

I need to have a specific certificate translated into English, can I ask the university for an official translation?

No, the only certificates you can request are those shown on the Certificates page.

Can I get a certificate certifying my degree application?

You can request a certificate for graduate application.

What postils can I put on the certificate? 

The requirements will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.

Request for Examination Schedules

Can I get a copy of my exam schedules? 

You can check online whether the schedules have been released. Only in cases where you cannot find them can you make a specific request.

Diploma Supplement

What is a Supplement Diploma? Can anyone request it?

It is a document attached to the final title of study, aimed at improving international "transparency" and facilitating the academic and professional recognition of qualifications. Not everyone can request it: only the three-year degree and masters graduates under the new system can.

How can I request it?

You can consult the Supplement Diploma page.

Graduation Diploma

Can I have my Graduate Diploma sent? What must I do? 

You can consult the Graduation Diploma page.  

I lost my degree, can I request a duplicate? 

Yes, you can request a duplicate degree. For the request procedure, consult the web page.


I have an old degree, how do I know which degree is being assimilated? 

You can request equivalence by following the appropriate procedure on the site.

Can I request assimilation more than once? 

No, once assimilation is obtained it can no longer be changed.

Can I request equivalence for any reason?

No. Equivalence is subject to participation in a specific competition.

Personal information

I have to change some personal information, how can I go about this? 

Report it to the administration by clicking the "Send a request" button at the end of the page.

You have not found the answer to your question, or you need further information?
Submit a support request specifying the category of your problem and including a short description.

Last update: 21/05/2024