International mobility contributions and other incentives

You can find here below the FAQs to clarify your doubts; should you not be satisfied after reading them carefully, you can send a question through the link at the end of the page.

International mobility contributions

I am participating in the "Erasmus+ study" program and the "Overseas" program, are there contributions to this transfer? 

Yes, you can benefit from contributions (depending on the availability of resources and once for each course) for international transfers provided that the study period abroad has an academic recognition in terms of validation of CFU for the course of studies in which you are enrolled at Ca 'Foscari. Click here for more information.

Scientific degrees

What incentives for scientific degrees are available? 

If you are enrolled in one of the L-27 and L-41 Degree Classes and you meet certain requirements you can get a reduction in the contribution due. For more information see the Scientific Graduation Incentives page.

Do I have to make any requests to get the incentive? 

No, the reduction is calculated automatically.

You have not found the answer to your question, or you need further information?
Submit a support request specifying the category of your problem and including a short description.

Last update: 21/04/2023