Student Collaborations

You can find here below the FAQs to clarify your doubts; should you not be satisfied after reading them carefully, you can send a question through the link at the end of the page.

Non-specific collaborations

What are the non-specific collaborations?

The non-specific collaborations are activities that you can ask to perform for a maximum duration of 150 hours to support the services provided by the University to all students. These collaborations entail hourly compensation.

What are the requirements for the non-specific collaborations?

  1. ISEE
  2. Merit.

For more information see the application.

What kind of activities can be done?

The activities envisaged are as follows:

  1. simple administrative support activities for the University structures;
  2. opening / closing of university buildings, study rooms and libraries;
  3. front-office services;
  4. other generic activities in support services for students;
  5. general activities carried out by students within other university structures (such as university colleges) if they are affiliated with the University.                     

How can I participate in a non-specific collaborations? 

To follow the correct steps, visit the Student Collaboration page.

How much is the fee for the hours worked? 

The fee is € 6.50 per hour of collaboration, but to get it you need to complete at least 30% (45 hours) of the total 150 hours.

If I prove to be a successful applicant of the collaboration, can I decline the offer?

Yes, if after the third contact attempt, you are not available or do not provide any feedback, you will drop out from the list and it will not be possible to carry out the service. 

If I'm called to do a non-specific collaboration and I cannot do it at that time, do I have the possibility to postpone it? 

Yes, but you will be placed at the end of the list of eligible students; in this case the possibility of the activity occurring in a subsequent period cannot be guaranteed.

Are rankings drawn up?

Yes, rankings are published. If you are in a successful position you will be contacted by telephone and / or e-mail directly from the contact person of the University structure to which you will be assigned.

Can I recognize the non-specific collaboration as an internship? 

Yes, after having received a favorable opinion from the competent Teaching College of my course of study.

Specific collaborations

How can I participate in specific collaborations and what are the requirements for the specific collaborations? 

Participation in specific collaboration is governed by individual application calls that identify the minimum merit requirements and the methods for submitting the application. The ranking will be drawn up on the basis of the score obtained in the interview as defined by the application notice. With this score, the most disadvantaged income conditions will be considered through the ISEE certification if presented. Click here for more information.

What kind of activities can be done? 

The activities envisaged are the following: information, reception and tutoring services for other students, assistance in educational and scientific laboratories and computer rooms, IT services, assistance to disabled students, targeted activities carried out by students within other structures in university area (such as university colleges) if affiliated with the University, support for Contact Center services for students and the University URP (office for relations with the public) and other services that require specific training and attitude.

How many hours are there and how much is the pay? 

It depends on the notice to which you are applying.

Can I the specific collaboration be recognized as an internship?

Yes, subject to the favorable opinion of the competent Teaching Board of your course of study.

If I have already done a non-specific collaboration, can I participate in the selection of a specific collaboration? 

Non-specific collaboration and specific collaboration within the same academic year cannot be carried out, whereas it is possible to do this during two different academic years.

You have not found the answer to your question, or you need further information?
Submit a support request specifying the category of your problem and including a short description.

Last update: 18/01/2023