Single courses

You can find here below the FAQs to clarify your doubts; should you not be satisfied after reading them carefully, please open a ticket through the link at the bottom of the page.

You can read the Regulation at this link: Carriere Minor e Advanced Course (ITA)

Can I sign up for all the lessons/classes offered by Ca' Foscari?

No, there are limitations, you can find all the information in the "Classes" section of the Single courses page.

What are the deadlines for registering for single courses? 

Check the deadlines in the "Period" section of the Single courses page. Remember that in order to take the exam you will also need to be properly registered on the appropriate roll call. We therefore advise you to fill in the application within your Online Area at least 15 days before the date of the roll call.

What is the cost of single courses?

Check the cost in the "Fees" section of the Single courses page. 

What is the procedure for registering for single courses? 

Check the procedure in the "Application form" section of the Single courses page. 

I am already enrolled in single courses for the current academic year, can I add further lessons/classes to the student’s record book?

Yes, by filling out the form on the Single Courses page.

When should I pay the fees?

Wait for the Registration Section to send you the amount due via e-mail.

How many calls do I have to follow a single course?

All appeals available from the time of enrolment in individual courses up to 30 September 2024. 

Can I make a change if I enrolled on a course but cannot follow it? Can I have a refund?

No, you cannot make changes after choosing the exam to be taken and cannot have a refund if you do not take the exam.

Does the revenue stamp have to be paid online?

Yes, the revenue stamp is billed together with the amount due for registration.

I need a statement of the exam taken, where can I find it?

You can find the certificates related to the exams taken in your Online Area.

Can I take a single course if I am enrolled on a three-year Bachelor's/Master's degree course?

Yes, as long as you are up to date with the payment of the current year's fees or you have suspended your university career.

In addition to completing the registration procedure for a single course, do I have to register for the exam list?

Yes, you must be registered in the exam list.

If I follow single courses during the suspension period, will they be credited?

No, during suspension no study related to the suspended university career can be carried out. Individual courses or exams taken via open careers during the suspension period will not be credited.

I confirmed the questionnaire and I cannot continue with the completion of the application, what should I do? 

To continue, simply click on "Exit".

I would like to fill out an enrolment application but the system asks me to choose one of my previous study careers, what should I do?

To complete the application for enrolment simply select any of your previous careers.  

I cannot find the high school I attended. What should I do?

Search by entering only the province and municipality of the school without specifying name and type of school. If you still cannot find it, report it to admin by pressing the "Send a request" button at the bottom of the page.

You have not found the answer to your question, or you need further information?
Submit a support request specifying the category of your problem and including a short description.

Last update: 17/04/2024