Strategies and policies University Library System (SBA)
The University Library System defines long-term development lines that reflect and support the University's vision and strategies specified in the University Strategic Plan.
The Service charter defines the services that the University Library System offers to users based on the principles of sustainability, cultural growth, reduction of inequalities and social cohesion.
The Charter of Services:
- gives information to users
- specifies the quality standards of services
- illustrates the fundamental principles that regulate the use of the services.
The University Library System is governed by the following Regulation:
- Sistema Bibliotecario d'Ateneo (SBA) [ITA] (University Library System)
- Regolamento di Ateneo per il deposito nell’Archivio istituzionale e l’accesso aperto alla letteratura scientifica [ITA] (University Regulations for depositing in the Institutional Repository and Open Access to scientific literature)
- Eventi culturali del Sistema Bibliotecario di Ateneo (SBA) [ITA] (Cultural events of the University Library System)
The University Library System (SBA) has adopted guidelines for the donations of books or documents. The guidelines tevaluate the spaces and resources, both human and economic, for the management of this material.
The organisational structure of the SBA consists of:
- Area Libraries: BALI, BAS, BAUM and BEC
- Digital Library (BDA) which is also assigned the Historical Fund Sector
- Administrative Service
Governing Bodies of the System
Policy-making functions are entrusted to the System Board, as chaired by the President, i.e., the Rector's Delegate to the System; management activities are entrusted to the System Director, in accordance with the guidelines formulated by the System Board, with the support of the Coordinator.
Library Boards have the function of planning and directing the institutional activities of libraries, according to the strategic guidelines set by the SBA Board.
- Giulia Baccini - President
- Laura Brugè - Department of Linguistics and Comparative Cultural Studies
- Sara Culeddu - Department of Linguistics and Comparative Cultural Studies
- Daniela Meneghini - Department of Asian and North African Studies (Vice-President)
- Stefania Tesser - Technical Administrative Staff
- Giorgia Pettenò - Student representative
- Fabiano Visentin - President
- Maria Antonietta Baldo - Department of Molecular Sciences and Nanosystems
- Enrico Trave - Department of Molecular Sciences and Nanosystems
- Marta Simeoni - Department of Environmental Sciences, Informatics and Statistics
- Renata Soukand - Department of Environmental Sciences, Informatics and Statistics
- Lara Spina - Technical Administrative Staff
- Matteo Grazioso - Student representative
- Flavia De Rubeis - President
- Isabella Adinolfi - Department of Philosophy and Cultural Heritage
- Valentina Sapienza - Department of Philosophy and Cultural Heritage
- Elisa Curti - Department of Humanities
- Tomaso Maria Lucchelli - Department of Humanities
- Romina Giolo - Technical Administrative Staff
- Adriano Pozzali - Student representative
- Paolo Pellizzari - President
- Enrica Croda - Department of Economics
- Mariella Lamicela - Department of Economics
- Pieremilio Ferrarese - Department of Management
- Maurizio Interdonato - Department of Management
- Roberta Cavallarin - Technical Administrative Staff
- Mattia Costantini - Student representative